This easy sourdough Dutch baby pancake has a delicious, soft center with the classic puffiness of your favorite German pancake recipe but made healthier with fermented grains. It’s the perfect recipe for all that sourdough discard.
- sourdough starter
- maple syrup or honey
How To Make A Sourdough Dutch Baby Pancake
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. In a large bowl add eggs, sourdough starter, milk, salt, vanilla, and honey. Whisk until smooth.
3. Add butter to a 12 inch cast iron skillet and place into the hot oven to melt.
4. Pour the batter over the melted butter and place into the preheated oven.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until puffed up.
6. Serve right away with butter, fruit, or syrup.
Visit the blog for the full recipe. I hope you love it!