She shared with us a few weeks ago a tutorial for how to make All Natural Organic Cocoa Lip Balm.
Today she is back with another DIY recipe that you can use to keep your clothes clean, without all the junk.
I will let Laura take over, as she shares how to make homemade laundry soap.
I try to make most of my household products, mostly to cut down on toxins entering the body.
The other bonus is it saves us lots of money!
Making laundry soap is super easy, and very inexpensive!
I make a 5 gallon bucket that lasts my family five months (I do a load everyday) and it cost under $5!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you. Get my full disclosure HERE.
- Washing Soda
- Fels Naptha soap bar
- 5 gallon bucket with a lid
- drill paint mixer attachment
- cheese grater
- 30 drops essential oil of choice (I like lavender or anything citrus)
1. Shred a 5 ounce bar of Fels Naptha Soap with a cheese grater.
2. Put the soap in a saucepan with 2 cups of water, over medium heat, and stir constantly, until the soap is all melted.
4. Give it a stir, and fill the rest of the bucket with water.
5. Add essential oils for scent.
My favorite is Wild Orange!
I do 25-30 drops for a 5 gallon bucket.
6. Let it sit overnight with the lid on.
I use 1/2 cup per load in my HE washer, so it lasts a VERY long time.
Making laundry soap is quick and easy!
You can feel good about using this soap, as it is made out of all natural ingredients, and works very well.
Pin it for later:
Post contains affiliate links. See my full disclosure here.